State of MVPMods, January 2008

Kccitystar

You guys post too quickly! Now no one is going to read my diatribe. :cry:

Ah hell, you made a good post. You don't have to stay out of it. :lol:

Seriously, there's a world of difference between you who wanted to honestly help out the situation here and CC720, whose only purpose was trying to cause as much trouble as he could and get away with it. I have no respect for people like that.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

id like to see the last like 5 pages of this thread disapear.

KC knew where it was going when he posted it, a blind man could see this thread would not end well

calling out admin, you know they are going to reply, they have to. Then others reply to the admins and then

you get what we had here ... which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

on a side note I just got my *** whipped by a 10 year old in "Scene It", I just do not know how I feel about it yet

well at least it was my kid

and it did give me time away from this thread, which was a good thing. If not I could have been baned right about now

and it did give me time away from this thread, which was a good thing. If not I could have been baned right about now

Ba-BOOM! You already are.**

And Kraw, this thread is not even close to being done yet. He hasn't responded to anything posted today. It would be nice if he did since he was the one to bring it up.

**No he's not.

KC knew where it was going when he posted it, a blind man could see this thread would not end well

calling out admin, you know they are going to reply, they have to. Then others reply to the admins and then

on a side note I just got my *** whipped by a 10 year old in "Scene It", I just do not know how I feel about it yet

well at least it was my kid

If it makes a difference, I just got whupped by my 9 year old at Stratego.

Got him that game for Christmas, because I played when I was a kid. Thinking this would give me an advantage, I challenged him several times over the past week, including today.

...I have yet to win.

Man, I can't wait until I have kids.

Well, actually, I can. Which is why we pay the big bucks for birth control. But it will be fun to have someone to challenge at board games.

--Eric

P.S. CHL -- one of the all-time best

Ah hell, you made a good post. You don't have to stay out of it. :lol:

Seriously, there's a world of difference between you who wanted to honestly help out the situation here and CC720, whose only purpose was trying to cause as much trouble as he could and get away with it. I have no respect for people like that.

cut the crap

did you just read my post?:

hmm, here's an idea:

send the punk kid a PM, instead of ripping on him out here

now maybe things can get back on track

I was done, I said what I wanted to say, but you continue to insult me. If you're going to do that, then stop telling people to 'take it to the PMs'. Admins have to follow the rules too.

As far as you hating me, I'm finally starting to understand why:

1) I should have never posted my age in that 'How old are you?' thread, because now you feel you can talk down to me (calling me names like 'punk kid' and 'little boy')

2) I stuck up for spungo. You think just because I defended him that I am a terrible person, here only to cause trouble. I have been a respected member here for a long time, spending much time on mods that I have shared with the community, along with helping people that wanted to mod also, I do not spend my time here to stir the pot.

I am here for the exact same reason spungo was, to mod. He decided to take his mods elsewhere, and you flipped out and decided to ban him. It is his choice to do what he wants with his mods. There is no way you can ban him for not uploading here. If that's your reason, than you need to ban the other 55,000 members here that only download, but don't contribute anything.

You broke his spirit, and you are starting to break mine. Bullshit that you're here to defend the modders, the people that make this site. You call people like Timay cancerous, but you're the one that's killing this place: you've pushed out spungo and you've just about pushed me out too.

You owe me an apology, and you owe one to spungo even more.

Thanks a lot, you have successfully given me the image of the 'bad guy'. Now even more intelligent members like AstroEric think I am a "rabble rouser".

lets all rent UFC cage fighting games and have Matches online whoever loses has to shut up

I used my wrestling simulator.

[No-Time-Limit-No-Disqualification-Hardcore-Match]:

Yankee4Life defeated krawhitham after the Banned for Life at 8:22.

Match Rating: **3/4

[Tables-Ladders-Chairs-Match]: Nazi-Admins vs The People Who Think They Are Nazi-Admins

D-Unit, fred13, nusileidimas defeated DjEagles11, MarkB, Yankee4Life after D-Unit knocked MarkB out after the Bubba Crosby Buster at 12:31.

Match Rating: ***1/2

[Tag Team Match]:

ChicagoCubs720 & krawhitham defeated Yankee4Life & AstroEric after ChicagoCubs720 hit the Curse of the Goat on Yankee4Life at 5:43.

Match Rating: *3/4

[battle of the Uniform Modders]:

Kccitystar defeated TheSpungo after the Jersey Shuffle at 7:03.

Match Rating: **

[battle of the MVP Mods Owner vs EA Mods Owner]:

krawhitham and Trues battled to a double disqualification at 13:42.

Match Rating: **1/2

[Yankee4Life interfered]

[TheSpungo interfered]

[battle Royal]:

Kccitystar won a 14-man Battle Royal

BigRog eliminated RaptorQuiz after the Big Splash at 2:33.

dalboys9 eliminated NYM after the Timay Special at 3:14.

dalboys9 eliminated Mark B after the Timay Special at 3:57.

nusileidimas eliminated Yankee4Life after the Nusie Driver at 4:15.

Kccitystar eliminated BigRog with the Jersey Shuffle at 5:02.

AstroEric eliminated ChicagoCubs720 with the Astro-Slam at 5:49.

Kccitystar eliminated BigPaPa with the Jersey Shuffle at 7:33.

nusileidimas eliminated DjEagles11 with the Nusie Driver at 8:12.

krawhitham eliminated AstroEric with the Kraw Clutch at 9:11.

Trues eliminated dalboys9 with the MVP Stomp at 9:43.

krawhitham eliminated nusileidimas with the Kraw Clutch at 10:25.

Kccitystar eliminated both Trues and krawhitham with a double clothesline at 13:49.

Match Rating: ****1/4

I used my wrestling simulator.

[No-Time-Limit-No-Disqualification-Hardcore-Match]:

Yankee4Life defeated krawhitham after the Banned for Life at 8:22.

Match Rating: **3/4

[Tables-Ladders-Chairs-Match]: Nazi-Admins vs The People Who Think They Are Nazi-Admins

D-Unit, fred13, nusileidimas defeated DjEagles11, MarkB, Yankee4Life after D-Unit knocked MarkB out after the Bubba Crosby Buster at 12:31.

Match Rating: ***1/2

[Tag Team Match]:

ChicagoCubs720 & krawhitham defeated Yankee4Life & AstroEric after ChicagoCubs720 hit the Curse of the Goat on Yankee4Life at 5:43.

Match Rating: *3/4

[battle of the Uniform Modders]:

Kccitystar defeated TheSpungo after the Jersey Shuffle at 7:03.

Match Rating: **

[battle of the MVP Mods Owner vs EA Mods Owner]:

krawhitham and Trues battled to a double disqualification at 13:42.

Match Rating: **1/2

[Yankee4Life interfered]

[TheSpungo interfered]

[battle Royal]:

Kccitystar won a 14-man Battle Royal

BigRog eliminated RaptorQuiz after the Big Splash at 2:33.

dalboys9 eliminated NYM after the Timay Special at 3:14.

dalboys9 eliminated Mark B after the Timay Special at 3:57.

nusileidimas eliminated Yankee4Life after the Nusie Driver at 4:15.

Kccitystar eliminated BigRog with the Jersey Shuffle at 5:02.

AstroEric eliminated ChicagoCubs720 with the Astro-Slam at 5:49.

Kccitystar eliminated BigPaPa with the Jersey Shuffle at 7:33.

nusileidimas eliminated DjEagles11 with the Nusie Driver at 8:12.

krawhitham eliminated AstroEric with the Kraw Clutch at 9:11.

Trues eliminated dalboys9 with the MVP Stomp at 9:43.

krawhitham eliminated nusileidimas with the Kraw Clutch at 10:25.

Kccitystar eliminated both Trues and krawhitham with a double clothesline at 13:49.

Match Rating: ****1/4

My True Finisher is a modified Triple German. I call it the Decepticon Destruction, Ny Big Splash though is called the Autobot Annihilation

2) I stuck up for spungo. You think just because I defended him that I am a terrible person, here only to cause trouble. I have been a respected member here for a long time, spending much time on mods that I have shared with the community, along with helping people that wanted to mod also, I do not spend my time here to stir the pot.

I am here for the exact same reason spungo was, to mod. He decided to take his mods elsewhere, and you flipped out and decided to ban him. It is his choice to do what he wants with his mods. There is no way you can ban him for not uploading here. If that's your reason, than you need to ban the other 55,000 members here that only download, but don't contribute anything.

First of all, right off the bat, this better be your last post in this thread. You will take this to PM from now on with me and that's final. But I will respond to your misinformation out here because you seem to think I am to blame for this spungo stuff. You are going to hear the truth here and now and if you don't like it, too bad.

Spungo came up to me around the end of August and asked me to remove all his mods here because he wanted to "reorganize them and make them neater." I did what he asked. He told me he was going to get them in order and re-upload them. I said that would be fine. Finally, weeks went by and I asked him about the mods he was going to put back up. He kept on putting me off. He told me he was still getting things in order. So I waited some more. Finally after another e-mail he told me he was not comfortable with having his mods here for whatever reason. He had no intention of uploading anything back to this site. I still have the PM's in case you don't believe me.

Again, you are blaming me for banning spungo, which I did not. In a PM sent to you on October 28th of last year I told you I did not. Or did you forget that? Because I didn't and I still have that PM.

Spungo's attitude also contributed to him being banned if you must know. What would you think of someone that sends you a PM telling you that he can't wait for you to die? Yeah, that was your buddy right there.

And here's another thing that you may or may not know. As far as a couple of days ago we were working on him coming back in here. His response? He didn't want to unless we first made an apology thread and all the administrators here went in there and told him how sorry we were to him. Is that someone you want to deal with? Trues reached out to him and this is what he does?

You broke his spirit, and you are starting to break mine. Bullshit that you're here to defend the modders, the people that make this site. You call people like Timay cancerous, but you're the one that's killing this place: you've pushed out spungo and you've just about pushed me out too.

I broke his spirit? I was the one who got this entire thing going by removing mods? And yeah, I am here to defend modders. That's another thing you don't know about. Just last week, a few days before Christmas, your hero sends me a PM over at EAmods. He told me that KC was using part of his work in his new Tampa Bay Rays mod. He tells me the same thing. "Well, you always said you wanted to defend the modders, do the right thing, etc." So I did. I sent KC a PM about this and KC never responded to me. I gave it a few days. Finally, I disabled KC's mod until it was fixed by him. Now it is reactivated. If I didn't care about the modders I would have ignored his PM. I didn't do this for spungo, I did it for a modder. Like I told spungo, I owe him nothing. I did this for him not because he has been straight with me in the past, FAR from it. I did it for him because it was the right thing to do. Because it was the only thing to do. And I am tired of rotten kids like you blaming me for everything that happens around here.

You owe me an apology, and you owe one to spungo even more.

Thanks a lot, you have successfully given me the image of the 'bad guy'. Now even more intelligent members like AstroEric think I am a "rabble rouser".

Like that will happen. I owe you one? After you accusing me of everything that happened to spungo? And I got to give him an apology too? The same guy who is waiting for me to die? I'll tell you something you snot nosed SOB, you punks in here have called me a ton of names that I have brushed off me because I take into account your ages and I figure that's just how you all talk. No problem. But when someone says that to you, then you go too far. I don't respect how you are in this forum CC720 but do not think for one second that I wish anything bad on you healthwise or any way else, to you or your family. Because that would be wrong. I've never wished ill will on anyone here but when it happens to me then it really bothers me.

So maybe you should listen to the more intelligent members in here like AstroEric. Because you are a rabble rouser. I am sure others see it too.

Again, you listen to the PM that was sent to you before this.

Have a good year and a safe one. I mean it.

I created this thread because I had some ideas and some thoughts I wanted to get off of my chest coming into 2008. I wanted to bring to light things that I did not like that were going on behind the scenes and I felt that by airing out our grievances and settling our differences publicly would best help all of us move forward for our own good instead of holding grudges, and it seems like a majority can't even do that, hence why I suggested that this topic remain unlocked.

If you just suppress a problem, it will only trickle elsewhere and build into a bigger problem. It's like having treatment for a common cold but no cure. You will still be sick, but it won't completely get rid of your problem.

Of course, as stated before, a lot of us forgot why we are all here.

All I have to say is this beat is.......
is what. Its kinda sad that the intentions of this turned into what it is now. You had to have known it was gonna happen though.

On another note, i think its sad that DJ is stepping down. He is a cool guy and I really don't think he has done anything bad or abused the administrator privilege. Yeah he might have gotten hot headed but don't we all sometimes.

whoever is seeded at the bottom has to play kraw's kid. I think the kid is #1 seed.

Oh you are reffering to..."the boy"....

I think it is sad that DJ has stepped down. Because I don't believe a complete revolution is needed for a smooth '08. Who cares if the admins/mods aren't modders, their #1 interest is still keeping this site going.

Now I don't know what you Admins are getting for PMs and such and the people you have to deal with, but I will say it does seem like some of you have a very short fuse.

Using terms such as "SOB" and "snot-nosed" and "punk" when referring to members publicly doesn't really help matters and just seems to escalate things. But then again I don't know what has been said between the two. I'm just looking at this thread from the viewpoint an outside observer and I see a lot of venom and anger in some Admin posts.

This is I think where members get the impression that the admins are angry people. I think situations could be handled a little more tamely, at least in the public forums.

On the other hand I wish this Site Wars stuff wouldn't have come to pass, but it seems everybody wants to own something from the success we've achieved in modding this game and profit off it in some way not necessarly $, but recognition or credit. I am guilty of this to a certain extent.

To tell you the truth I kinda wish MVP would be replaced by a newer game, that will bring fun and enjoyment to modding again. It seems once we found ways to mod this game and developed a process, it no longer became about sharing discoveries and more about who did what to get us where we are and how much credit they should get. I hope that we can get back to working together somehow to share the talent between the two sites, whether it be with MVP or a brand new game...

Thanks for the support guys, but I don't want to ruin this site for anyone anymore.

I am a bit relieved that I am no longer on the staff, but I don't regret for one minute, my time spent with those guys.

I know how we come off in the forums, and the fact that I have a short fuse was my downfall. I hope to just go about being a member here, and enjoying the mods that may come along in 2008.

Cheers.

Archived