pena1

MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

3 hours ago, scottybilly said:

And very timely hearing Chris Cornell singing too.

Glad someone recognized that hahaha Loved Cornell. Definitely influenced my song choice for the vid!

On 2017-5-27 at 4:32 AM, Jed said:

Unfortunately, the previous file has been destroyed. From the rest I'm trying to do something. How do you like my friends? I still have a lot to do but it's better than nothing, is not it? 1.thumb.png.a6d7b75f7e6198142f37df9d8920eff4.png3.thumb.png.8e03b2b5bf2ebcf40e4013eb7cc9fb6e.png2.thumb.png.3a20176255e81882d97043b4db540717.png

how to make the high quality texture

On 2017-5-27 at 4:32 AM, Jed said:

Unfortunately, the previous file has been destroyed. From the rest I'm trying to do something. How do you like my friends? I still have a lot to do but it's better than nothing, is not it? 1.thumb.png.a6d7b75f7e6198142f37df9d8920eff4.png3.thumb.png.8e03b2b5bf2ebcf40e4013eb7cc9fb6e.png2.thumb.png.3a20176255e81882d97043b4db540717.png

how to make the high quality texture

11 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Completely vaporware:

Totally dead.

1q46wd.jpg

10 hours ago, PuraticGames said:

How do you get such good replays haha?

Patience. And Fraps lol I think I have collected about 25gbs worth of replays and in-game footage just to make a 1 min and 25 seconds-long video.

52 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

I wanna make sure we give all the credit to @aceshigh for making an amazing montage. :)

Very kind of you, my friend. Although I think credits should go to everyone involved in here for our outstanding work. Oddly enough, the only work you can't see (well, hear) is mine lol

Damn, that trailer is amazing. Well done guys. HYPE TRAIN IS GOING AT FULL SPEED !

This will be a great MOD 2017. I'm glad I'll be a part of him. Thanks everyone...:hi:

see your texture and my are different how to make like your this is my texture style

00010C00.jpg

2w.jpg

Even so, Senzatela will be part of the new MOD 2017.

593138b58ce77_screen-11_59_5102_06_2017.thumb.png.5d410ec6463506f3c20e4714d61f9dd3.png

Your work is amazing and the new mod will be the best ever ....(maybe until the next one you make!!)

Respect and many thanks for your effort from a baseball fan from Greece!

Hanny, the player's eyes copied and pasted from a photograph should not be part of any cyberface texture. You will just get misaligned, painted eyes on top of the original cyberface eyes. Just change the original cyberface eyes to the appropriate color.

On 5/31/2017 at 11:00 PM, Kccitystar said:

Completely vaporware:

Totally dead.

AMAZING CAN'T WAIT 

It's kind of heartless to post a teaser for something that's dead :)

Just checking in, I see azz-wipe couldn't resist to post again. Thanks everyone involved, can't wait I've been working on my yard lately anyway but seeing the teaser it's going to be worth it. It's going to be a awesome upgrade to bad 2K sports couldn't do this to start with or at least keep the baseball going, without you modders this game would be dead no question.

On 2017-6-2 at 7:06 AM, Jed said:

Even so, Senzatela will be part of the new MOD 2017.

593138b58ce77_screen-11_59_5102_06_2017.thumb.png.5d410ec6463506f3c20e4714d61f9dd3.png

oh my... perfect cyberface for El Principito !

It looks like this in the game. Do we have an ID face number for him? Skin tone is 6, if I'm not mistaken.

1.thumb.png.6944147ce1958642bd4e560d6c20ad00.png4.thumb.png.bd1d9256f434aca156589efa4c79d1a3.png6.thumb.png.33b242c3f2f26461d580c988943ac5b0.png3.thumb.png.292cd5ccef71216615c7a6ecf3bbc023.png

looks great! Is he having the lighting issue in-game that I have which affects players dark hair?

25 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

looks great! Is he having the lighting issue in-game that I have which affects players dark hair?

These are the pictures when he plays a night game. But I do not have all of his data in the roster. And it seems to me that it's not as black as in the Blender program. Does this resolve the Roster as well as skin tone?

7.thumb.png.34ccc51633e12bc7065f7805d6741204.png8.thumb.png.f85b5e1758681b352f0eabdc4f4a0942.png

@Jed Cyberface perfect friend, as always the best quality, @scottybilly says that you have the problem in the game because the beard of the cyberface looks transparent, to solve that you should take the texture .dds and in photoshop go to The channels tab, then select all Ctrl + A and copy the green channel and paste it into the alpha channel, and ready say farewell to the transparent beard

The only way to darken the his hair and beard in-game is to darken the skintone to 8 which wouldn't be accurate for him. I don't really know what the issue is with dark hair being so affected by the lighting in the game for day or night games. I have similar issues with player hair and beards either being too light or have a strong reddish tint depending what time of day the game is played.

18 minutes ago, Jed said:

These are the pictures when he plays a night game. But I do not have all of his data in the roster. And it seems to me that it's not as black as in the Blender program. Does this resolve the Roster as well as skin tone?

@Jed I think that is normal in the game, always when the game is in the day, it changes the skin tone a bit and it happens the same when playing at night, even in real games that happens, it is not the same to see the skin tone Of the player in the night than in the day, there are small differences in the skin tone :)

26 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

@Jed Cyberface perfect friend, as always the best quality, @scottybilly says that you have the problem in the game because the beard of the cyberface looks transparent, to solve that you should take the texture .dds and in photoshop go to The channels tab, then select all Ctrl + A and copy the green channel and paste it into the alpha channel, and ready say farewell to the transparent beard

Thanks a lot. I just copy green channel and paste it into alpha channel. And I got black.

I just do not know what his ID number is? Does anyone know?

9.thumb.png.4f49abc5bc8ca4a98e19aa49afb9965a.png10.thumb.png.71d752682563220f15b460021ff25118.png

40 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

The only way to darken the his hair and beard in-game is to darken the skintone to 8 which wouldn't be accurate for him. I don't really know what the issue is with dark hair being so affected by the lighting in the game for day or night games. I have similar issues with player hair and beards either being too light or have a strong reddish tint depending what time of day the

@scottybilly Friend, try to do what I explain above to Jed, and you will see how your problem is solved, that is what I always do and it works very well, in fact the problem is in the alpha channel. You can do this also take the texture go to photoshop then to tab channels and in alpha channel put the black color to the part of the hair and the beard, that also works very well I assure you, please do it and you will see :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

@scottybilly  amigo, tratar de hacer lo que explico anteriormente a Jed, y verá cómo se resuelve su problema, que es lo que siempre hago y funciona muy bien, de hecho, el problema está en el canal alfa. Para ello, puede también tomar la textura photoshop ir a continuación a los canales de lengüeta y canal alfa en poner el color negro de la parte del pelo y la barba, que también funciona muy bien lo aseguro, por favor hágalo y verá : Lol:

That we talked about long ago but apparently @scottybilly has not noticed that. I do not want to add a face of this man in my game without that mistake since its texture is the best of all.

31 minutes ago, Jed said:

I just do not know what his ID number is? Does anyone know?

Senzatela, according to the last roster has the number of portraits 0403, so by rule that should also be your id number of the face. 0403 just make sure there is no other cyberface in the game folder with that same number.

I am well aware of how to do this. I seem to recall I stopped doing this because the alpha layer/channel would end up darkening the entire face, and not just the hair and beard, so I stopped doing it. The problem I described previously that happens in-game for me tends to mostly happen with players with darker skin.

7 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

Soy muy consciente de cómo hacer esto. Me parece recordar que dejé de hacer esto porque la capa alfa / canal terminaría oscureciendo toda la cara, y no sólo el pelo y la barba, por lo que dejé de hacerlo. El problema que he descrito anteriormente que sucede en el juego para mí tiende a suceder en su mayoría con jugadores con piel más oscura.

This way does not obscure the skin you just have to take your time to work.

h.JPG.9a881acd602983ee7ac4ed40d417edfb.JPG

Come to think of it. I don't think I have ever figured out how to get texture 0 to appear that way, meaning specific details are "cut out". I must have missed a step in the process and just gave up on working with the green and alpha layers altogether. Graphical limitations on my computer really alters the look of  cyberfaces and other mods.

10 hours ago, Jed said:

It looks like this in the game. Do we have an ID face number for him? Skin tone is 6, if I'm not mistaken.

1.thumb.png.6944147ce1958642bd4e560d6c20ad00.png4.thumb.png.bd1d9256f434aca156589efa4c79d1a3.png6.thumb.png.33b242c3f2f26461d580c988943ac5b0.png3.thumb.png.292cd5ccef71216615c7a6ecf3bbc023.png

Absolutely stunning....

39 minutes ago, he002431895 said:

MLB2k17 Faces?

YES!!! There will be faces in this mod. And we were trying to surprise you with that too!

Yea anybody waiting for this mod should just go download the Jose Bautista ed. that just came out. I think it brought my impatience level down for the moment lol. 2k17 conversion mod looks crazier by the day!! What an amazing job u guys are doing!. Ill just patiently keep waiting. BTW since im seeing a lot of awesome faces being uploaded, can yall show how Aaron judge looks? I was just playing Jose Bautista edition and Judge is random black dude lmfao! 

Edited by oxidax

12 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

YES!!! There will be faces in this mod. And we were trying to surprise you with that too!

Are there any surprises left? ;)

3 minutes ago, oxidax said:

Yea anybody waiting for this mod should just go download the Jose Bautista ed. that just came out. I think it brought my impatience level down for the moment lol. 2k17 conversion mod looks crazier by the day!! What an amazing job u guys are doing!. Ill just patiently keep waiting. BTW since im seeing a lot of awesome faces being uploaded, can yall show how Aaron judge looks? I was just playing Jose Bautista edition and Judge is random black dude lmfao! 

There's a Judge face somewhere on here. Idk if it's final or not. 

17 minutes ago, IBRAH2016 said:

What is the release date?

Check the first post

The mod is all but out anyway, there's plenty of stuff out there to satisfy

With other things being released separately, (faces, cf's etc) could just the Braves stadium be released, since the other stadiums are updates but that is a new one ?

thanks

8P:cray::help::crazy::diablo::bad::bad:  Maybe it would be better to just close this thread due to the unwanted traffic( Yes I'm guilty of some of it I reckon) 

i really wish these guys would stop. i come and read this thread every couple of days to see the amazing work. (nice trailer btw i love it!!) but i can definitely tell the negative comments are taking its toll. I personally do not know how to make mods, but i mod a decent bit of my games and this by far is the best mod i will get for a LOONG time. the most important for me as well, Because lets face it, Without you super heroes i would not be playing baseball at all, and without you guys/gals i def wouldnt be using updated rosters....and now this?? updated stadiums, faces for new players....like this is some next level stuff. IDK when pc will get another pc game from a developer but i never would have guessed that 2k12 can be what it is today and you modders are the reason for that. everyone of you are amazing to me and i am in awe of your great work! 

More than likely im going to muster up some money to donate because this work deserves it. absolutely amazing!!!

45 minutes ago, Pedr00 said:

Hey guys, I know this isn't a thread for that, but since all the great people of this site visit this thread almost daily I figure I might have a better shot of getting an answer here. So, here we go. I have downloaded a cyberface, put it in the main folder, checked the face ID, ect... it's working when I'm editing a player, but when playing the game the face simply isn't the same. Anyone how what I did wrong and how to fix it?

You're right. This isn't a thread for what you are talking about. This is a thread about an upcoming mod and it is not to be highjacked for technical support. There are many support topics here that can help you. If not, post your question in there stating your problem and what you have done to try to fix it. Good luck.

1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

You're right. This isn't a thread for what you are talking about. This is a thread about an upcoming mod and it is not to be highjacked for technical support. There are many support topics here that can help you. If not, post your question in there stating your problem and what you have done to try to fix it. Good luck.

No worries, I split the post into its own thread

14 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

No worries, I split the post into its own thread

Yes sir! :)

I hope that Abreu finally succeed. This is the third time ... Getting started on CF ....

59398b896a375_screen-19_36_2008_06_2017.thumb.png.8458a2ec0f7dc8358d7b20a6c3373dc6.png